Better late than never, right?
We left April behind weeks ago and I finally got around to upload this and show you guys what books I managed to get last month.
So without wasting any more time, here’s what I got:
- The Upside of Unrequited and Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- When Dimple met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
- Ink & Bone by Rachel Caine
- One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus
- 180 Seconds by Jessica Park
I even read 4 of the books before the month was over.
Have you read any of these? Got a favorite among them? Let me know in the comments.